Communities and networks: Networks (15)

Resources Comments Latest Activity

How Theory of Change thinking can help achieving knowledge Network impacts?

Hi everyone,  I’m a new comer- very happy to join this group and to meet you all. I have a question and hope you guys can help me out: I wa…

Started by Vien Nguyen

3 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Vien Nguyen

KM4DEV chat on KMers.org - Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today, Tuesday, June 29, 2010 from 17:00 - 18:00 UTC I will facilitate a chat on Knowledge Management for Development for KMers.org -- This…

Started by Christian DE NEEF

0 Jun 29, 2010

Free NING will cease to exist :-(

I assume this will have impact on KM4Dev :  http://techcrunch.com/2010/04/15/nings-bubble-bursts-no-more-free-networks-cuts-40-of-staff/

Started by Tom Zeppenfeldt

3 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Hapee de Groot

Network Support Pilot Project Review

The report is a review of the CIDA pilot project to provide extra support to Agency networks. It outlines the challenges faced both by the…

Started by kmfordev admin

1 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Tom Zeppenfeldt

Mapping networks

How to map a network: examples old and new and wonderfull.

0 Apr 10, 2009

Disaggregating Meta-Network Types

A presentation by Richard Rodgers at the Transforming and sustaining inclusive development communities : an evidence-based approach Worksho…

0 Apr 10, 2009

Linked: The New Science of Networks

Author: Albert-László Barabási ISBN: 0738206679 To buy from Amazon, CLICK HERE .

0 Apr 10, 2009

The Hidden Power of Social Networks: Understanding How Work Really Gets Done in Organizations

uthor: Rob Cross and Andrew Parker ISBN: 1591392705 To buy from Amazon, CLICK HERE or on the book's cover. (From Publishers Weekly) That…

0 Apr 10, 2009

Who governs in an interconnected world?

Author: Helen McCarthy, Paul Miller, Paul Skidmore ISBN: 184180118 To buy from Amazon, CLICK HERE or on the book's cover. From the Intern…

0 Apr 10, 2009

Facilitating Networks - A Good Practice Guide

If you are considering setting up a network or wondering how to make yours better, these good practices will prompt you to ask questions yo…

0 Apr 10, 2009

RSS

Donate !

We all get a great deal out of our engagement in KM4Dev. Maybe you would be happy to express appreciation through a regular voluntary contribution. Crowd funding works! 

background and info

note if the donate link above does not work for you, click here on donate! and at the bottom of that page click on the donate logo

Members

© 2024       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service