Communities and networks (107)

Resources Comments Latest Activity

Knolwedge about knowledge

what in your view is the best way to manage knowledge? especially in this era where there is a lot of content which just isn`t as specific…

Started by Aobakwe Jasmine ingiwe Diteko

0 Sep 7, 2017

would you believe Climate information has contribution for small farmer community resilience building practice ?

I am thank full if you share me your thought and experience you had on Climate information  contribution for resilience  building in your c…

Started by Ameyu Fekadu

0 Jun 19, 2017

Senior Consultant - Knowledge Management Study (Global Environment Facility)

The Independent Evaluation Office of the Global Environment Facility (GEF) is looking for a Senior Consultant for the Knowledge Management…

Started by Kseniya Temnenko

0 Nov 10, 2016

WFP KM Internship Opportunity

Hi All- Posting a World Food Programme internship opportunity - 6 months, based in Rome, up to $700/mo, pay your own travel + housing. Most…

Started by Aaron Buchsbaum

0 Oct 20, 2016

Voices for Change : Community Radio in Bangladesh

CR%20BD%20%281%29.pdf BNNRC is in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and accredited with World Summ…

Started by AHM Bazlur Rahman

0 Aug 16, 2016

Why Community Radio Matter in Bangladesh: Voices for Change

Why%20CR%20Bangladesh.pdf BNNRC is in Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) and accredited with World S…

0 Aug 16, 2016

FREE webinar - What's Working in Sustainable Agriculture

This free webinar will give you some exciting strategies for Sustainable Agriculture, as well as an effective way to decode your own soluti…

Started by Linzi Fidelin

0 Jun 9, 2016

Youth Women in Community Media and Journalism-the beginning of a new era in rural broadcasting journalism of Bangladesh

https://www.scribd.com/doc/315037358/Youth-Women-in-Community-Media-and-Journalism-the-beginning-of-a-new-era-in-rural-broadcasting-jour

0 Jun 7, 2016

EVALUATION OF THE INFORMATION SYSTEM AT STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (GHANA LTD), HEADQUARTERS, ACCRA

This study evaluates the information system at the Standard Chartered Bank (Ghana Ltd) and tried to identify its impact and effect on staff…

Started by De-Graft Johnson Amenuveve Dei

1 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by De-Graft Johnson Amenuveve Dei

A WAKE UP CALL TO ALL PLATFORM MEMBERS

HELLO MY DEAR FELLOWS, OUR PLATFORM HAS BEEN VERY QUITE FOR SO LONG A TIME. THEREFORE, I WANT TO CHECK ON YOU TO KNOW WHAT'S UP! DO SOMEONE…

Started by Daniel Obeng Manteaw

0 Jun 19, 2015

RSS

Donate !

We all get a great deal out of our engagement in KM4Dev. Maybe you would be happy to express appreciation through a regular voluntary contribution. Crowd funding works! 

background and info

note if the donate link above does not work for you, click here on donate! and at the bottom of that page click on the donate logo

Members

© 2024       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service