Communities and networks (107)

Resources Comments Latest Activity

" 'Knowledge Sharing' Economic Development on all issues related to the DPRK".

'Knowledge Sharing' Multiparty Dialogue Mecahnisms on all issues related to the DPRK. Firstly, how to get more outside sources of informati…

Started by Rosa Manson

0 May 31, 2012

My contribution to the discussion- making innovation system work in practice

Greetings and thanks for selecting our paper to initiate the discussions. Sarah invited me to join the discussion about two weeks ago, and…

Started by Hlamalani (Hlami) Ngwenya

0 Apr 12, 2012

Interest in learning more on evaluating CoPs and online discussions

At Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health's Center for Communication Programs' K4Health Project has collected survey data on 26 on…

Started by Lisa Mwaikambo

1 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy White

Overview of KM strategies and case studies

Following a session at the second global Share Fair, during the annual KM4Dev event, I shared this overview which Sarah Cummings and I comp…

Started by Ewen Le Borgne

0 Jan 18, 2012

Novos Paradigmas na Cadeia de Comandos

Pessoal   Muito se discute hoje em dia os novos paradigmas na Cadeia de Comandos. Se por um lado a estrutura organizacinal permite acessos…

Started by CLÁUDIO DE MUSACCHIO

0 Jan 1, 2012

Giving importance to social networks

Talking to customers connected to the worldwide network of information and communication, the Internet, we realize that the Corporate Educa…

0 Dec 11, 2011

Paradigm shift - KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT - CLOUD Groupware

It's amazing the overwhelming force with which old paradigms persist in settling the face of new technologies in the knowledge era, since s…

0 Dec 9, 2011

Formal structures in Organizations

Since the beginning of the industrial revolution in the organizations formal structures obey the tacit principle of organization according…

0 Dec 9, 2011

Call for consultants: Supporting the development of an integrated suite of demand driven knowledge services through scoping research, resource mapping and organisational planning

Call for consultants: Supporting the development of an integrated suite of demand driven knowledge services through scoping research, res…

Started by Sofia Wickberg

0 Nov 3, 2011

about knowledge management

What exactly do you understand about knowledge management in libraries?

Started by tlalane j ntaote

1 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Rooseveldt

RSS

Donate !

We all get a great deal out of our engagement in KM4Dev. Maybe you would be happy to express appreciation through a regular voluntary contribution. Crowd funding works! 

background and info

note if the donate link above does not work for you, click here on donate! and at the bottom of that page click on the donate logo

Members

© 2024       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service