Communities and networks (93)

Resources Comments Latest Activity

knowledge management strategy

Hellows   Which knowledge management strategy do you think is the best to use in a business driven organisation?    

Started by Mary Diteko Sebusang

3 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by John Gaynard

knowledge Management

I want to convince a certain school to practise knowledge management and i need some convincing reasons/benefits to present to school board…

Started by Benjamin Mapitse

1 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Md Santo

Tacit knowledge

I think it is not  easy to tap tacit knowledge from people. How does one go about capturing knowledge from the minds of people?

1 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Md Santo

knowledge mapping

Hi guys   how do you go about mapping knowledge in the organisation?  

2 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Md Santo

Impact of KM on people

How do employees in an organisation convert tacit knowledge to explicit knowledge?

Started by lesedi bimbo

4 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by lesedi bimbo

knowledge management

How do i convince management that the company needs to practise knowledge management

0 Sep 28, 2010

knowledge management

Knowlege mapping is a good activity for one to do especially in an organisation that does not practise knowledge management. Im wondering h…

0 Sep 28, 2010

knowledge management

Does the level of education for staff critical when designing a knowledge management strategy or you draw to suit thier level of comprehens…

0 Sep 27, 2010

knowledge management

what are the elements that go into  knowledge management strategy

0 Sep 27, 2010

knowledge management

i was wondering if knowledge management is more applicable to big companies. This is because i went around a number of secondary schools lo…

1 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Mapitse

RSS

Donate !

We all get a great deal out of our engagement in KM4Dev. Maybe you would be happy to express appreciation through a voluntary contribution. Crowd funding works! 

background and info

note if the donate link above does not work for you, click here on donate! and at the bottom of that page click on the donate logo

Members

About