From http://linkd.in/tmgHDE ,12th December 2011 by Ingo Frost , Kathrin Frank cited by David Griffths, .......“Visionary Knowledge Management: Trends and Strategies”, there are four visionaries are noticed because of their keynotes and their publications on knowledge management trends: David Griffiths, Dave Snowden, David Gurteen and Norbert Gronau. They are presented together with their theories and visions for dealing with knowledge. At the end of these theories are compared and discussed.......
· Knowledge Interface (KI) as Knowledge sharing enabler :
From their vision and theses about KM trends as well as the discussion, and based on my subjective judgement, I’d like to expose their KM style based from the aspect of dominant types of Knowledge Interface (KI) used derived from Human System Biology-based Knowledge Management (HSBKM) model framework
Knowledge Interface (KI) is a terminology of Human and/or Nature Knowledge variable derived from HSBKM model framework acting as the function of Knowing Tools producing Nature or Human consciousness founded either in Human Knowledge (Individual KM), Organizational Knowledge (Nurture / KM) and Nature Knowledge respectively. Totally there are 9 (nine) KIs, 1st KI through 9th KI. Both of the Kis involved in contributing Knowledge sharing process through consciousness transfer towards (new) Knowledge evolvement in psychological phenomenon.
Within intention where Knowledge should be recorded or administered for codification, we use terminology Knowledge creation or Knowledge flow and Knowledge assumed as thing
To get more comprehended about KI, visit and learn our URLs http://bit.ly/s9ZNqR - “Basic structure of Human System Biology-based Knowledge Management (HSBKM) model framework and the development” or Attachment 1, and http://bit.ly/tQhW7F - “New mechanism of Knowledge sharing” or Attachment 2
· Knowledge Interface (KI) – based KM style of Visionary KM Figures :
After carefully subjective judgement carried out to the four of our Visionary KM Figures, I came up with the results as follow :
· Visionary KM Figure David Griffiths dominated by “Human (Individual / Personal) Knowledge Management” (1st KI through 3rd KI) approach
· Visionary KM Figure Dave Snowden dominated by “Nature Knowledge Management” (4th KI through 6th KI) approach
· Visionary KM Figure David Gurteen dominated by “Organizational (Nurture) Knowledge Management” (7th KI through 9th KI) approach
· Visionary KM Figure Norbert Gronau judged as “Undifferentiated type of Knowledge Management” approach