The Knowledge Exchange Associate provides management, development and capacity building support related to knowledge exchange resources and tools, specifically the Intranet. S/he plays a critical role in keeping MSH employees in corporate headquarters, as well as the field, up-to-date on the tools and resources available within the organization, as well as functions and systems. The position supports knowledge and information flow throughout MSH, and support in the coordination of learning and development activities world-wide.
Internal Communication Platform Management (60%)
- Manage overall operations for the MSH Intranet, providing governance, strategy, standards and support to Offices and Centers and content managers
- Lead and define the strategic direction, vision and evolution of the intranet
- Regularly solicit and communicate feedback while monitoring and evaluating usage reports
- Drive the design, implementation, rollout and training of new features and functionality to increase effectiveness and internal communication
- Schedule and manage monthly content manager meetings
- Manage the standards, processes, implementation and rollout of the Tools database
- Play the role of the CO-Chair role for the tools database steering committee
- Provide support for incoming requests for the tools database
- Monitor and share feedback with steering committee members to determine additional features and functionality to support the evolution of the tools database
- Manage and distribute the weekly internal “Friday Forward” e-newsletter, building content and links using the Constant Contact email marketing platform
- Keep up with the latest trends, tools and practices in effective knowledge exchange to increase internal communication within an organization
- Coordinate communication and activities with Office and Center KE Coordinators
Ambassadors Program (20%)
- Coordinate MSH’s Ambassadors Program, which educates MSH staff worldwide about capabilities, results and impact across health systems and technical public health areas.
- Work with Global Technical Leads to facilitate creation (or update current) fact sheets, poster and PowerPoint presentation.
- Create monthly graphics for each technical area.
Corporate Functions (20%)
- As the KE Results Management Liaison, participate in monthly meeting to assure results focus for KE
- Supervision of interns as required
- Participate in CKE, KE and MSH wide meetings; Contribute to development of KE office; Adhere of office standards and processes;
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- 3+ years work experience involving intranets, internal organization communication, non-profit management or related field.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with a service oriented outlook.
- Ability to pick up new technology and tools quickly
- Ability to manage timelines and coordinate activities amongst different groups
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to use computers for word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and presentations (Microsoft Office applications preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
- Good judgment, flexibility, and patience.
- Experience using google analytics, CommonSpot is a plus.
- English fluency required; Additional language skills helpful.
** Apply directly to our website at https://jobs-msh.icims.com/jobs/4135/job **