Knowledge Management Specialist – Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, seeks a Knowledge Management Specialist for the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project. The purpose of the GHSC-PSM Ethiopia Program is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities in support of US Government-funded public health initiatives in Ethiopia.
The Knowledge Management Specialist is responsible for the Knowledge Management component of the program, as well as spearheading the program’s information dissemination and training activities, to include preparing and facilitating presentations/workshops. This person will collect and disseminate lessons learned and share successes during GHSC-PSM implementation. This is a long-term position located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Collect and disseminate lessons learned and best practices to internal and external stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Compile and analyze relevant activity data from partners to demonstrate GHSC-PSM progress for contractual reports and/or presentations.
- Collate, edit, and write reports related to knowledge management activities.
- Work with the M&E team and other program managers to interpret and report on data.
- In collaboration with M&E team and program managers, facilitate and conduct project specific assessments that will inform decision making and promote learning.
- Strategically plan and organize innovative methods to disseminate program information.
- Participate in meetings, conference calls and other relationship management responsibilities with project officers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Communicate with partner organizations in their contributions to GHSC-PSM.
- Design and maintain a multiple user platform for effective knowledge management.
- Develop and maintain communities of practice to facilitate the sharing of knowledge
- Create/innovate social media information dissemination platforms to communicate program activities.
- Prepare and facilitate presentations.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with knowledge management including writing reports or technical articles and the creation of knowledge management strategies
- Experience working with social media platforms preferred
- Experience with writing reports and success stories for USAID or a major international donor preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s or other advanced degree preferred (in Knowledge Management, Public Health, or relevant)
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Working experience in M&E and knowledge management is advantageous
- Written and spoken English fluency required
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.