"Dear Dear YvonneMy name is Shai Gabbai; I am a partner at Shai Gabbai LLC, IsraelIt may surprise you to receive this letter from me, since there has been no previous correspondence between us. There is an unclaimed…"
Dear Dear Yvonne My name is Shai Gabbai; I am a partner at Shai Gabbai LLC, Israel It may surprise you to receive this letter from me, since there has been no previous correspondence between us. There is an unclaimed “permanent life insurance policy” held by our deceased client. The transaction pertains to an unclaimed “Payable-on-Death” (“POD”) savings monetary deposit in the sum of Nine Million Eight Hundred and twenty Thousand United States Dollars ($9,820,000) with a Reputable Bank. The policy holder was one of our clients, Mr. Alan , who worked with Energy Company in Israel. He died in a motor accident in Tel-Aviv Israel in the year 2010. Since His death no one has come forward for the claim and all our efforts to locate His relatives have proved unsuccessful. The insurance company code stipulates that “insured permanent policies" not claimed must be turned over to the abandoned property division of the state after 10 years. Therefore, I ask for your consent to be in partnership with me for the claim of this policy benefit, in view of the fact that you share the same last nationality with the deceased.If you permit me to add your name tothe policy, all proceeds will be processed on your behalf.I wish to point out that I want 10% of this money to be shared among charity organizations while the remaining 90% will be shared between us. This is 100% risk free; I do have all necessary documentation to expedite the process in a highly professional and confidential manner. I will provide all the relevant documents to substantiate your claim as the beneficiary. This claim requires a high level of confidentiality and it may take up to thirty (30) business days, from the date of receipt of your consent. Kindly provide a reachable contact number for faster communication. Please contact me via: ( email: email@example.com ). Your earliest response to this matter would be highly appreciated. Shai Gabbai