Please be invited to join
Amongst several tracks special session is planned with Peter Bury adressing issues of "Knowledge Republic" and alternative models in knowledge economics.
Summit Topics* shall be
- Knowledge islands, cities and regions
- Local knowledge: clusters, hubs, precincts, districts, communities and regions
- Knowledge economy and society
- Capital Systems and Knowledge Markets
- Alternative Economic Cultures and the Antropocene
- Knowledge citizens, democratic participation and political action
- Knowledge, creativity, science, innovation and technology policy
- Knowledge-based businesses, industries and services
[*] Other topics relevant to the Summit will also be considered
Booking your trip to Tenerife now provides for feasible tariffs, e.g.