a global community
Time: September 23, 2014 to September 26, 2014
Location: The Old Ship, Brighton, UK, BN1 1NR
Street: Kings Road, East Sussex,
Website or Map: http://www.imainternational.c…
Phone: +44 (0) 1273 833030
Event Type: training
Organized By: IMA International
Latest Activity: Jul 3, 2014
Find out how your organisation can learn from its experiences to become more innovative, responsive and efficient:
• develop a culture that harnesses the know-how and experience of your people
• make knowledge accessible to everyone who needs it, by building knowledge sharing into everyday operations
• gather and distribute information and knowledge to your internal and external stakeholders.
Why choose this course
This unique course has been designed for development professionals who have an interest in information and knowledge management and knowledge sharing
approaches. It is ideal for monitoring and evaluation specialists wanting to help others interpret, share and use their insights. Communications, learning and
development, and IT specialists will also benefit from this course as well as project and general managers.
What you will learn
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and case study examples, you will learn how to:
• create an environment within your own organisation that encourages knowledge sharing
• apply knowledge sharing tools and techniques in practice
• take advantage of emerging opportunities in the use of information, communication and technology for
• do a knowledge management assessment of your own organisation
• develop and implement a knowledge management strategy within your organisation.