KM4Dev 2013: Taking Stock on Knowledge Management for Development
Where have we come from? Where are we now? And most interestingly, where are we headed?
Seattle, Washington, USA - July 29 - 31, 2013
- If you are part of the Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev) Community...
- If you work in knowledge management/knowledge sharing for development and would like to meet peers from around the world to test ideas, ask for advice, learn from others...
- If you live near or can get to Seattle and would like to engage around knowledge management... and want to engage with fabulous peers in development...
...then we would be happy if you’d join us for the KM4Dev2013 meeting in Seattle Washington, USA between 29 and 31st July, 2013 for 2.5 days of learning, sharing, problem solving and imagining the future together. Read more:
How can you participate:
- The investment (logistics and registration fee) is USD$100 and it is non-refundable
- All costs related to your stay in Seattle (travel, hotel, meals beyond coffee/snacks at the meeting) must be covered by you
- To register for the event please click here. Registration closes July 15th, or once there are 100 participants registered.
- If you are interested in leading an Open Space session, please let us know here to help us all start thinking about juicy topics - you can also offer a session(s) on the spot in Seattle without prior notice. You can request a wiki account here
We are looking forward to seeing you in Seattle!
The organizing team
- Nancy White
- Natalie Campbell
- Lucie Lamoureux
- Simone Staiger
- Raye Shilen
- Sophie Alvarez
For more information: email@example.com