KM4Dev is largely a volunteer effort. As we grew, it became clear that we needed some sort of governance group to support the community and help respond to its needs. Hence, the Core group was created in May 2004.
The Core group interacts via a Dgroup
-- km4devcoregroup[AT]dgroups.org -- which you can also use to contact its members.
All Core group meetings
are documented here
Currently the Core group consists of 15 community members acting in a voluntary capacity as a steering committee for KM4Dev. Core group members contribute their time and energy towards supporting the needs of KM4Dev members and building the community. The Core group terms of reference are found here
Current KM4Dev Core group members (with links to their respective page on this Ning)
- Hermella Ayalew, (since April 2014), Emirates, Dubai
- Melissa Bator, University of California, USA
- Andreas Brandner (since 2016), KM_Associates, Austria
- Peter J. Bury (since 2008), independent @profBury, Italy
- Sarah Cummings (since 2016), ... Netherlands
- Charles Dhewa, Knowledge Transfer Africa, Zimbabwe
- Nancy Dixon (since 2016), ... U.S.A.
- Riff Fullan (since 2006), Helvetas, Switzerland
- Helen Gillman (since 2016), IFAD, Italy
- Carl Jackson (since 2006), Westhill Knowledge Group, UK
- Jaap Pels, (2002?) KnowledgeWorks / KennisKlussen, Netherlands.
- Davide Piga, UNEP, Kenya
- Pier Andrea Pirani, (since 2014), Euforics, NL / Singapore
- Jasmin Suministrado, UNICEF, Switzerland
(since 2014), BFES-Amader Gram, Bangladesh
- Fitsum Tesfaye (since 2016), FAO, Italy
We would like to acknowledge the contributions made by former Core group members (2004-2014)
Read more about the Core group on the KM4Dev wiki