Making innovation systems work in practice... Published in KM4D Journal May 2011 7(1) 109-124

Making innovation systems work in practice KM4D Journal Volume 7, i...

This article by Hlamalani Ngwenya and Jürgen Hagmann presents a different dimension of the innovation systems approach, going beyond analysis and shedding light on how these processes can be facilitated in practice. This is based on 20 years’ experience with innovations systems. The focus is on the role of facilitation in triggering the changes, as well as in integrating learning and knowledge management (KM) in the innovation process.

Views: 903

Replies to This Discussion

I just wanted to informally wrap this conversation up. Please feel free to continue to comment, but the moderated portion of this discussion is now over. I will summarize our thoughts and post them to the wiki soon. Thank you to everyone who participated by commenting or reading others' comments. If anyone else is interested in leading a discussion on a KM4D journal article, please post something to this group, email one of the KM4D editors, or myself and I am sure we can make this happen again.

Dear Melissa

It's great that you facilitated this discussion. Would you be willing to write it up as a Community Note to publish in the KM4D Journal? As you were planning to summarize for the wiki anyway, it might not be too much trouble to go this extra step...

Hoping all well with you.

Regards

Sarah

Melissa Bator said:

I just wanted to informally wrap this conversation up. Please feel free to continue to comment, but the moderated portion of this discussion is now over. I will summarize our thoughts and post them to the wiki soon. Thank you to everyone who participated by commenting or reading others' comments. If anyone else is interested in leading a discussion on a KM4D journal article, please post something to this group, email one of the KM4D editors, or myself and I am sure we can make this happen again.

RSS

Donate !

We all get a great deal out of our engagement in KM4Dev. Maybe you would be happy to express appreciation through a regular voluntary contribution. Crowd funding works! 

background and info

note if the donate link above does not work for you, click here on donate! and at the bottom of that page click on the donate logo

Members

© 2024       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service