EnCompass LLC is seeking a knowledge management consultant responsible for working with long- and short-term staff, USAID, and other stakeholders to implement knowledge management plan, with an emphasis on internal learning and application, as well as lead project communications and deliverables using existing online gateways to disseminate generated knowledge. The appropriate candidate has experience supporting or leading knowledge management initiatives, projects, or components of projects for USAID-funded projects.
View the position and apply here: https://encompassworld.com/careers-and-consulting/#op-374220-knowle...
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Essential functions include:
- Implement knowledge management plans for USAID projects
- Coordinate with USAID knowledge management points of contact
- Ensure all deliverables align with project Branding Implementation and Marking Plans
- Ensure knowledge management in project implementation by generating learning resources to share with clients and inform future project activities, and establish and maintain clear communication channels for learning and adapting
- Participate in project team meetings as required
- Coordinate and maintain project website content
- Oversee newsletter development and other knowledge management and communications products and tools
- Support development of project deliverables as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of experience, or a Master’s degree and 4 years of experience
Experience and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree plus 6 or more years of experience in knowledge management, facilitation, communications and/or training required
- A Master’s degree and experience establishing, strengthening, managing and/or facilitating communities of practice or learning networks preferred
- Proficiency in English required
- Experience implementing knowledge management, communications, and capacity-strengthening activities for USAID, and experience in gender, agriculture, and health preferred
- Expertise in online dissemination and virtual learning tools and technologies
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong time-management skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills for both web and print platforms
- Experience in formatting documents and using graphics effectively
- Success operating in a highly collaborative team environment
How to Apply
Please complete the application, and submit CV and cover letter to https://encompassworld.com/work-with-us.
The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.