The FAO Climate Change team is looking for a driven and talented individual for an internship based at FAO headquarters in Rome. The ideal candidate has a strong IT background, demonstrated communication skills and convincing KM interest to help maintain and improve two high-level FAO Collaborative Workspaces.
• Advanced degree in knowledge management, information management, communications or related field
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree in combination of appropriate experience may be applicable in lieu of advanced degree
Competencies and Experience:
• Experience in production and/or promotion of online collaborative workspaces
• Experience in general with Enterprise Content Management Systems (ECMSs) from an adoption perspective
• Specific familiarity with SharePoint 2010 would be an asset
• Fluent in English (spoken, written); working knowledge of French and/or Spanish would be an asset
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds
• Highly motivated and team-oriented person
Please send CV and short covering letter (max 500 words) to Cortney.Price@fao.org.
1. User support
2. User feedback
3. Adoption promotion
4. Process documentation