If you don't have a free print subscription via KM4Dev, there is a special offer on the publisher's (Taylor and Francis) website which gives 30 days free access to the KM4D Journal and to many other development journals as well. The offer ends on 31 December 2011.

The URL for free access for 30 days is: http://www.tandfonline.com/page/discoverdevelopment

I have now tried this out myself - as they say in Dutch, even a donkey doesn't knock itself twice on the same stone :-) and it works but you do need to register.

The only hiccup after this is that the list you see implies that it is only KM4D Journal Vol5 (2009) to which you get access but if you click on the journal name, it takes you through to all the issues since 2009 including the new Special Issue. I'm attaching the publisher's flyer which gives full details of the offer. (Before 2009, the journal was available via the Open Journal System, see the URL for the archive site below.)

Please pass this on to colleagues who might be interested in accessing this journal (and many other development journals) who are not members of KM4Dev.

Views: 57

Donate !

We all get a great deal out of our engagement in KM4Dev. Maybe you would be happy to express appreciation through a regular voluntary contribution. Crowd funding works! 

background and info

note if the donate link above does not work for you, click here on donate! and at the bottom of that page click on the donate logo

Members

© 2024       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service